Coating is a unique process developed by Sapim to reduce friction on alloy nipples.
Coating is applied on all aluminium nipples. The coating is applied on the thread and on the nipple. Friction between both spoke and nipple and rim and nipple is significantly reduced. Coating also seals the surface reducing corrosion.
This is now standard in Sapim’s production.
- Silent, effective truing with no more squeaks.
- Virtually torsion free spokes.
- High tension wheels without problems.
- No over tight nipples on spoke threads.
- No more oily and dirty wheels.
- Just efficient dry working and clean hands.
- No unnecessary cleaning
- Wheels that are easier to true